Coloc The Tailor is established by Fong Wing Choy at Serangoon Road in 1952. The shop was known as Mee Wah Choy Kee Tailor until 1972 when it adopted its present name.
Watch Our Latest Promotional Clip
The name, Coloc, was derived from a foreign language, meaning prosperity and happiness. It was selected to give the shop a new and progressive image.
Coloc of Singapore can now be located at the Mandarin Hotel Gallery.